Tennessee resident Austin McGee almost lost a finger after being bitten by a rattlesnake, The Daily Mail reported.
According to the source, while working in the forest, the snake bit Austin by the index finger of her left hand. Meanwhile, the man did not pay enough attention to this, and continued to work. However, after two days, his finger began to swell, and his health deteriorated to such an extent that Austin required hospitalization.
The doctors managed to save a finger from amputation, but it will take at least six or eight months to fully recover.