Street vending has continued to be a menace in any society.
According to the head of the Consumer Consultation Center Karen Chilingaryan, it is very dangerous to buy fish and meat products from street vendors as they must be stored in the refrigerator.
Under such conditions, bacteria actively multiply in these products, which can lead to serious infectious diseases, including salmonellosis, staphylococcal infection, etc.
As nutritionist Gayane Shahatuni, in her turn, noted it can also be dangerous to buy Armenian sujuk and herbs / spices on the street.
It is also unsafe to buy watermelons and melons on the street, Chilingaryan noted adding that open cafes and restaurants can also be dangerous, especially those that are located near the road.