Chinese surgeons remove 64 magnetic balls from the boy’s intestines

August 19, 2019  20:00

Boy, 6, from China swallowed 64 magnetic balls.

According to local media reports, the patient was hospitalized with stitching pains in the abdomen. The cause of the pain and discomfort was established thanks to an x-ray. As a result, the child needed a three-hour operation.

Doctors assess the condition of the young patient as stable. They highlighted the importance of seeking medical help on time.

Follow NEWS.am Medicine on Facebook and Twitter

loading...

 
  • Video
 
 
  • Event calendar
 
  • Archive