Young woman left blind in one eye after boiled eggs exploded

August 15, 2019  12:19

A woman has been left blind in one eye after two microwave boiled eggs exploded in her face, The Sun reported

According to the source, the 22-year-old Bethany Rosser decided to cook eggs in the microwave. According to a recipe from the Internet, they had to be put in salt water and cooked in the microwave for six minutes.

Meanwhile, when Bethany took out the eggs from the microwave, one of them exploded and burned part of the girl's face.

Doctors have so far refrained from forecasts regarding complete restoration of vision.

Earlier, American experts proved that boiled or raw eggs can explode in the microwave.

Follow NEWS.am Medicine on Facebook and Twitter

loading...

  • Related News
 
  • Video
 
 
  • Event calendar
 
  • Archive